Raw Probiotic Concentrate with Meluka Native Honey and Lemon
Meluka’s bio-fermented probiotic concentrate combines the health benefits of Meluka Australia’s native raw honey with gut friendly probiotics in a versatile tonic, designed to deliver more goodness to your gut.
Produced by healthy bees foraging from the pristine healing grounds of Australia’s Bungawalbin Valley, our native raw honey is combined with six multi-strain probiotics, in a 100% natural, bio-active concentrate to support your gut and digestive health.
Meluka’s unique fermentation process involves five stages of bio-fermentation using our native raw honey and a combination of six multi-strain probiotic cultures that play an important role in promoting a healthy gut microflora. The result is a daily, multi-purpose tonic, with a pleasant honey flavour and hint of lemon, rich in beneficial microbes to aid in supporting your digestive health and maintaining a healthy, balanced gut microbiome.
The features and benefits of our multi-purpose tonic:
• Contains six strains of beneficial bacteria
• Contains six billion CFUs per serving
• Naturally gluten, lactose and alcohol free
• Refrigeration once opened optional
• A multi-purpose tonic that can be taken on its own, mixed with water or added to dressings, smoothies and drinks
• The taste of native Australian honey with a burst of lemon flavour
While our bees are busy at work harvesting nectar from the Bungawalbin’s organic and diverse bio network of flora, we pledge our commitment to creating Australia’s healthiest certified organic honey, protecting our unique ecosystem and sustainable beekeeping practices.