Meluka Native Honey Infused with Tea Tree TTF32
- A multi-active honey rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
- Certified ACO and USDA Organic
- 100% Raw
- Single Origin & fully traceable
- Certified Kosher & Certified Halal
A raw, single origin and multi-active tea tree honey produced by healthy bees foraging from the pristine healing grounds of Australia’s Bungawalbin Valley.
Post-harvest, our honey is infused with an organic tea tree extract we sustainably produce from the leaves of ancient mother trees. Our multi-active TTF32 honey is rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
How to use:
Tasting note: An Australian botanical blossom flavor with mild tea tree notes.
TTF32 contains a high dosage of tea tree extract infusion. For a mild infusion, please see Meluka Tea Tree Honey TTF24.
Our friendly team ship your product from Meluka Australia's Valencia, CA warehouse.
Internal – consume directly from the spoon as needed. For daily use - 1-2 tsp. For targeted use – 2-4 tsp or more if required.
External – apply topically to burns, wounds and other skin conditions.
- Do not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
- Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
- Not pasteurized.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store away from sunlight.
- Meluka honey products are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be assured this is a natural process and attributable to pure, raw unprocessed honey. To return your honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Store in a cupboard away from direct sunlight
Ingredients: Organic Raw Honey, Organic Tea Tree Extract