Meluka Native Honey Infused with Hemp Seed
- Certified ACO and USDA Organic
- 100% Raw
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Single Origin & fully traceable
- Certified Kosher & Certified Halal
Healthy bees produce our native raw honey by foraging from the pristine healing grounds of the Bungawalbin Valley located in the Northern Rivers area of NSW. This area is home to native Australian flora such as tea tree, eucalyptus, jelly bush and other seasonal wildflowers.
Our native honey is certified organic, single origin, raw, unprocessed and fully traceable back to the master beekeeper.
Post-harvest, our honey is infused with an organic hemp seed powder creating a thick, luscious honey with a sweet and nutty flavour.
Hemp seeds are a plant protein, they are rich in nutritious compounds, including vitamins A, C, D, E and high concentrations of the B-complex vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and pantothenic acid. Hemp seeds are also known for being high in protein and rich in essential fatty acids. Our bodies don’t produce them, so we need to get them from the food we eat - these are the good fats we want to be consuming!
Tasting note: A thick, luscious texture with a sweet and nutty flavour.
How to use: The perfect addition to smoothies, protein shakes, bliss balls, or simply drizzled over your favorite snack.
Shipping: Our friendly team ship your product from Meluka Australia's Valencia, CA warehouse.
- Do not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
- Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store away from sunlight.
- Meluka honey products are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be assured this is a natural process and attributable to pure, raw unprocessed honey. To return your honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.
Ingredients: Organic Raw Honey, Organic Hemp Seed Powder