Meluka Native Honey Infused with Tea Tree TTF24
Meluka’s Tea Tree Honey TTF24 infuses certified organic tea tree extract produced from the leaves of healthy mother trees growing on Meluka’s property, with our signature native wildflower honey.
- A multi-active honey rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
- Certified ACO and USDA Organic
- 100% Raw
- Single Origin & fully traceable
- Certified Kosher & Certified Halal
A raw, single origin and multi-active tea tree honey produced by healthy bees foraging from the pristine healing grounds of Australia’s Bungawalbin Valley.
Post-harvest, our honey is infused with an organic tea tree extract we sustainably produce from the leaves of ancient mother trees. Our multi-active TTF24 honey is rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
Tasting note: An Australian botanical blossom flavor with mild tea tree notes.
TTF24 contains a lower dosage of tea tree extract infusion. For a stronger infusion, please see Meluka Tea Tree Honey TTF32.
How to use:
Consume directly from the spoon as needed. For daily use - 1-2 tsp. For targeted use – 2-4 tsp or more if required.
Shipping: Our friendly team ship your product from Meluka Australia's Valencia, CA warehouse.
- Do not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
- Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
- Not pasteurized.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store away from sunlight.
- Meluka honey products are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be assured this is a natural process and attributable to pure, raw unprocessed honey. To return your honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Store in a cupboard away from direct sunlight
Ingredients: Organic Raw Honey, Organic Tea Tree Extract